Friday, May 27, 2016
Internet Communications is switching to a new billing system.
1) You will now receive an email with a text invoice summary which will include a PDF version of your invoice.
2) You will now be able to pay your invoice online 24 hours a day.
3) Our new billing system provides a PDF version of your invoices online for download.
4) Credit Card Users: Your invoice will now be created 28 days before it is due. We will continue to bill your credit card on the invoice due date as before.
5) To Login, go to https://www.zzz.com/my Your login user name is your email address in our system.
6) To create your new account, go to https://www.zzz.com/my/pwreset.php The system will email you a link to create a password for your account.
7) Internet Communications has been a Texas base company for the last 8 years, and we have switched over to sending payments directly to our Texas office at the following address:
Internet Communications Inc
1530 P B LN R103
Wichita Falls, TX 76302
If you have any questions or need help with logging in to our new billing system, please email email@example.com or call 503-914-5156
|503-914-5156 | Contact Us | Sitemap|
|Copyright 1994-2011 by Internet Communications Inc - Terms and Conditions|